Monday, August 5, 2013

Meg is training :)


Hello!!!!! So yes, the rumors are true, I'M TRAINING!!!!!!!!!! What??!?? Yeah, I am still a baby so I don't know how this happened hahaha but it has been so so great!!! My new companion, Sister Peacock, is AWESOME. She's from Orem and her family is so cool, her parents are BYU Professors and they have gone on travel abroads basically her whole life so she's been to 20 countries and lived in france for 2 years, she's studying neuro science and all her brothers and sisters are becoming doctors and stuff. She's already so skilled at the language and teaching also! Heavenly Father is hastening His work and He needs these new missionaries to be ready the second they come out of the MTC and they totally are. Such a great batch that just came in. BUT OH MY GOSH I AM SO BUSY ALL THE TIMES OF THE DAYS. I locked us out of the house the first morning hahahaha so that was a great way to start the transfer, but no worries our guard brought a gangster to open our apartment for us, he literally said "I know a gangster, wait one second" hahahahaha. So not ideal but it worked! And no, I am not with Sister Bendoy, our area still split but the other sisters are Sister Shakespear (Utah, one transfer ahead of me, and wayy awesome) and her trainee Sister Clark (utah also, and way way funny) but our apartment is too small for 4 so they are living with the sisters in the next area and just working in our area until we can find a bigger apartment. So yes, training, splitting an area, lots of fun! Like I said, I am so so so so so busy always but it's good!! Sister Peacock and I get along really well and she's adorable and it's only been a few days but I'm so so excited to be with her. She's had a crazy few days, dealing with all the changes and different schedules and things but shes adjusting really well, I'm way proud of her! I'll probably write a letter-letter if I get time today because since I'm all training now and everything I have to be a great and wonderful example to her and that includes computer time ;D But I love you all!!! and I'm so so glad to hear you're all doing so well!! I hope you guys had a great time at the temple, I'm way jealous, we won't go to the temple while I'm here :( But that's fine because I'm going home to the land of temples so I can go as much as my little heart desires!! Much different than the members here who go twice a year as a ward, if they have money to go. We are so blessed!! So sad to hear about Baxter!! Oh and my money is all figured out, I can withdraw just fine now!! And wow you guys, thank you so so so so for making sure I have everything I need while I'm here!! Your sacrifice is beyond words. I just love you all so so much :) So yes!! Please ignore my fat and ugly pictures that President keeps putting on facebook haha, another pro about an american companion!! We can get skinny!! Yay!! Not that I need it, I'm beautiful inside ;D hahahaha. I hope you all have a great great week and have so many nice things happen to you and know that I'm insanely busy but also so so happy!! I love my mission!!!! Man. Just so great. So hard but so WORTH IT. I love you alllllllll for forevs and infinity!!!!!!!!!!! *BIG HUG*
Your favorite missionary ever- Sister Manwaring ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment