Monday, August 12, 2013

Another great week doing the best stuffs in the world


Hello all my loved ones :)))

Great great week. Training is such a big responsibility but I'm really humbled that Heavenly Father trusts me with the job! I know I am going to learn so so much and it will be so valuable for my whole life! 
Sister peacock and i work SO HARD. I am BEAT at the end of every day haha but its so so awesome. We are really good for each other, we motivate each other to do better and shes helping me break out of some of the habits I formed in the first few months here which is awesome!! Its been a challenge splitting the area because we have much less people to work with but on the other hand it just gives us a chance to find new people to share the gospel with! 
We've had some awesome experiences this week, we're planning the wedding of one of our investigators and then soon after her baptism :)) I hope I get to be the maid of honor ;D haha. But yeah, its sups diff for people to get married here because of cost and needed forms and identification but we've been working with the bishop to figure it all out and if everything goes well they should be married this week or the first of next :))) yayayayayay. SOOO happy for them. 
     We've been having trouble though getting people to follow through on their commitments :( Stupid agency! hahaha kidding, kidding, its very important and good i just want to force people to do whats good for them sometimes haha I'm just satan I guess. But yeah, Sunday comes along and one of our investigators isn't at church.. so we wait.. and wait.. and finally decide to just go get him haha, he lives right across from the church anyways so its so easy for him to come, so we leave class a few minutes early and go to his house and make him get dressed and come hahaha. Hopefully next week he'll remember that if he doesn't come we'll just go get him haha. 
     Yesterday was a little rough, everyone was sleeping and/or hiding from us haha. like, literally, they hide. its exactly like on the RM when he's trying to do his home teaching at midnight and he's like "Sister Jones I can see your arm!" hahaha. "why are you hidinggggg we just want to share the gospelllll". It's all good, we'll keep doing our best.. and they can't hide forever ;) 
     To answer questions, no, we haven't found a bigger apartment yet, but hopefully soon! The other sisters are about 10 min jeepney ride from their area. I'm not sure how many sisters are in our mission now.. a ton haha :) And also, I can't believe how fast time is going now! Almost 5 months into the mission! Geez Louise. Every day is a million years but the weeks zoom by. I'm just enjoying every second though, good and not so good haha :) I can never explain it how I want to but I just love being here so much. MISSIONS ARE SO AWESOME EVERYONE. And i love being here and I can't wait to be able to just stay up all night telling you all about everything when my time is up and I have to come home. 
   As always, so glad to hear you're all doing so good!! MOM HOLY BEAST. While you are a running monster I am turning into the pillsburry doughgirl. But really. I walked into the computer shop today and its one I haven't been to since my first few weeks here and the lady was like "long time no see! Oh! You're getting fat! Chubby cheeks!" -__- Thanks, I'll go kill myself now. But i'm ACTUALLY doing lots better now that I have an american comp and we just eat fruit and pb and js hahah. But would you all still love me if I came home fat? 

I love you all so much and I miss you but this is exactly where I need to be and I'm so so happy and Im glad you all are too!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUU

-Sister Manwaring 

No comments:

Post a Comment