Monday, July 29, 2013

Best friend gets same Mission Call!!!


THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS JESSICA IS COMING TO MY MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY BAWLED MY FACE OFF IN THE INTERNET CAFE I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE THIS IT IS A MIRACLE, A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE BECAUSE SHE IS COMING IN DECEMBER, I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE IVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER, I AM GOING TO DIE.

WOW.

I CAN'T EVEN FORM WORDS, I AM SO BEYOND HAPPY.
LIKE HOLY HOLY HOLY CRAP.
MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING.
I. AM. SO. HAPPY.
Okay. I took a break and now I'm back. Hooooooollllyyyyyyyy crap.
I can't even focus to tell you about my week!!!
SO HAPPY.
Okay! Focus!
I finished the Book of Mormon for the second time since reporting. No doubt in my mind that it is true. I know it is true and it is such a blessing in my life and will continue to bless me for the rest of my life.
We are teaching the husband/father of one of my favorite families in the ward, they are almost like my "Dean" family. The brother is a seaman so he is away from home for 1-4 years at a time and then comes home for a few months inbetween before signing a new contract. He is the only member of the family to not join the church yet so every time he is home the missionaries come to teach him. So we taught him this last week, kindest man ever. He is basically a "dry-member" but just doesn't feel ready to make the commitment to be baptized. We think that it is because he wants to be stable at home before becoming a member, but we'll keep working with him and maybe his time will come sooner!
Mary-glore is doing awesome, she came to church this sunday!!!! I was so happy!! And this last week we taught her the Plan of Salvation, you can imagine how awesome that was with her child who has passed away. The only thing holding her back right now is that she isn't married and they have no money for the forms and permits. We pray for her every day that she'll be able to find a way to get married so that she can be baptized. It is so much fun to teach her, she is so ready for the gospel.
Gino blessed the sacrament in church yesterday!!! *Proud parent moment*
I gave a talk in church yesterday about fellowshipping, and good thing I prepared it in english forgetting that I would have to give it in Hiligaynon haha so instead of awkwardly on the spot translating, I just had to wing it. It felt weird not asking any of you how it went after! I think that is the first time I haven't been able to get feedback hahahaha.
Geez I'm so scattered right now hahahahah I'm just so beyond happy that Jessica is coming to my same mission.
As for pictures, I printed off a bunch to send home in a letter this week, and don't worry about missing out on too many pictures, I don't have very many haha. We are discouraged from bringing our cameras tracting and sister bendoy doesn't have one so we don't make time for pictures very often. I promise I'll be better though and figure out how to send them from the internet cafe, even one or two a week. And Sister Bendoy filmed my reaction so maybe I'll just send home a usb with the video on it so you guys can see it. Priceless.
I haven't tried my card again yet this week, if dad says there is money in there it should be good, I'll give it another shot and let you know if there is still problems.
So glad to hear you all had such a good week!!! I love love love being able to hear all the news from home :)

Dang guys. I am so happy. Did you know that I have literally been thinking for the past 4 days that one of my friends might come to my mission? Because we have transfers this week and I might train or something I've been thinking about the new missionaries coming here and I even had a dream last night that Jasmine Candland got called here but holy crap better than anything I could imagine JESSICA JUDD got called here. There are no words for how happy and grateful I am. Prayers answered. Wow.
I love you all more than anything in this entire world :) Have an awesome awesome awesome week!!!!!
All my love, Sister Manwaring :) <3

1 comment:

  1. That is just the coolest thing ever, to have her dear friend coming to the same mission and they will be there at the same time! I bet that USB will involve a lot of screaming. :-)

    ReplyDelete